Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Amazing

Just about every movie was amazing. The ending was so funny that I lol'd my ass off. Keep up the great work!

Flamenco pa conchita Flamenco pa conchita

This wasn't bad...

Still man, this is a flash website. You should be uploading flash. Upload this to youtube or something.

A Tribute to Stupid A Tribute to Stupid

Hahaha

So simple, yet genius and to the point! Awesome work you have here. :)

anti-virus nanobot alpha3 anti-virus nanobot alpha3

Wow

Once that rings comes around you, you're basically dead. Work on it some more man.

Football Football

Simple

It's very simple...yet too simple. I hated the fact that I had to start all over from the beginning when I lost. Also, the sound was very repetitive and all I heard was *beep*. The graphics were simple, and although they work some more detail would be nice. At least the game works.... you just need to work out a few things and it will be good.

Heli Bunny V2 Heli Bunny V2

Well then.....

I thought it was fun for an Easter game. And it is.... although this kind of game has been done a million times before. It had a few flaws though. I, among pretty much anyone else, would wished that you added some sound. Some razor blades slicing through bunnies sounds awesome. Match that with some happy pre-school music and it sounds like a dream. Also, when I was moving the helicopter across the screen it starts to slow down dramatically. This makes getting all the bunnies impossible.

Well anyways, I had fun with this game. Just had some major flaws.....

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Amazing

If I was to actually put this in an elevator how would I go about doing that? I am president of my housing dorms in college and I want to do this hahaha

hjcrbass responds:

Nice!!! I can totally see this scenario. The elevators with some soft bossa nova, relaxing and preparing you for the next floor... a bunch of college student ZOMBIES that are ready to EAT you!!!! SHIT!!!!!1....????
NO?!? Too much? Well, at least the tune can relax you after a hard midterm.

{Blaze} {Blaze}

Gahhhhhhhhhhhh

This song is so goddamn fast. Jesus christ I love it. @_@

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

Awesome :D

This song is schexy! I love it.

The melody, the beat, everything. It all just keeps my head bobbing and brain spinning. Good work. :]

masturbation masturbation

Hahahaha

Never happened to me and I hope it never will

peixeaquatico responds:

:D yeah

Caterpie Caterpie

LOL

Make more with different pokemon! :D

Dickface Unicorn Dickface Unicorn

Haha

I remember the good ol' days of the penicorn. If you don't know what I'm talking about search it on the forum haha. I loved it and still love it - Make more! :P